The homogenizer homogenizing various liquid products under laboratory conditions.
Using a representative sample: Working out of process of reception resistant to delamination
Construction: It consists of an electric motor, mechanical seal and a rotor stator
- Small size make it possible to minimize the loss of raw material due
- Reducing energy consumption by reducing the size and in proportion to the decrease in the load.
- The rotor and stator are made of a thick-walled material that gives increased service life.
- Due to its small size and weight, a laboratory homogenizer can be mounted on
- Ability to cool / heat
- homogenizer stainless steel resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Version with mechanical seal 250 (or higher) ° C.
- Homogenizer with engine capacity from 0.75 to 1.5 kW.
- Connecting with the homogenizer 220 or 380 volts.