Serially produced belt mixers from 20 L to 2000 L:
Ribbon mixer is used for:
- Mixing the granular components having both the same
- Humidification products by introducing the liquid components in the mixing process;
- Averaging several batches of the same product but the main indicators
- Grinding (for non-viscous products
The operating principle of the ribbon blender
In principle, action ribbon mixer is incorporated as a shear Product displacement in the horizontal plane and oversleeping product under the influence of gravity and rotational masses around horizontal axis. As a result, under the action of working bodies, particle product obtained as a complex trajectory in the horizontal and in a vertical plane.
Apparatus ribbon mixer
Ribbon mixer usually has the shape of a horizontally disposed container (silo) in the form of a half-cylinder with vertical walls nadstavlennymi "trough" or cylindrical shape with flat or spherical end walls. Introduced through the end wall
horizontal shaft equipped with working parts - belts in the form of spiralsechoing the shape of the container.
- General industrial standard;
Mixer belt is made of any volumes and complete sets.