Overview - centrifugal pump.
Centrifugal pumps are widely used in almost all industries. Special distribution they received in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries. Centrifugal pumps are used in pumping a wide range of liquids with a low viscosity, a low content of solids and particles.
General information on manufactured centrifugal pumps:
- Engine capacity: 0.75 to 75 kW.
- Impeller rotation speed: 850 to 3000 rev / min.
- Connecting dimensions (diameter): 50 (standard); 15; 20; 25; 32; 35; 40 upon request.
- Used types of fastening hardware: Dairy coupling (standard); fitting "herringbone», CLAMP connector flange (on request).
- Used types of seal: double mechanical type "John Crane" with the cooling system; single mechanical type "John Crane" open type; PTFE gland packing cord with silicone impregnation.
- Materials used: AISI 304 (Standard 08H18N10) in the basic version; AISI 316 (Standard 08H17N13M2) or AISI 321 (21H18N10T) on request.
Characteristics of centrifugal pumps
Centrifugal Pumps with open impeller is made entirely of stainless steel. Engine power of centrifugal pumps for the food industry is chosen to specifically taken the pumped product. The pump and the pump for milk syrup will have different electrical power. For pumping syrup with a temperature of over 100 ° C should have a centrifugal pump seal cooling system while the pump for the sugar syrup to room temperature without cooling can be used but must have a large capacity motor. Execution of a centrifugal pump for food products can vary depending on the properties and characteristics of the medium being pumped.